Monday, March 23, 2009

Legen…(wait for it…)

I only recently discovered “How I Met Your Mother” and I cannot believe it took me so long. The show is unbelievably witty, funny, and light-hearted. The characters are fresh, entertaining, and endearing. Most importantly, the storytelling is totally creative. Each episode seems to entail new storytelling angle and I love it. It certainly is a good cure-all for a blue kind of day. In an effort to encourage a little “audience participation,” I am publishing a survey of your favorite “How I Met Your Mother” character. It is a really close competition between my top two. I don’t even know who I’m going to pick, so you’ll have to check back soon to find out.

If you have not seen the show before, I highly recommend it for a light-hearted and fun “escape” from the real world. If you are already on the “How I Met Your Mother” bandwagon, then please cast a vote in my survey! Happy voting!

…oh, and before I forget. DARY! High five!

2 comments:

  1. HIMYM is the best show ever!!! I agree. It is one of the only shows that gets me laughing out loud every episode. Good stuff.

    I can't decide on my favorite character. I had a debate in my head and ended up arguing for all of them. I think I have narrowed it down to my top three- I will come back and vote once I decided on just one. Maybe after I watch it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... I'll have to check it out! You scored one with Flight of the Conchords so I bet this one is good too... I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete