Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weekend Mania

Why is that weekends always seem to fill up so fast?!?
(not that I'm complaining)

Here's what Cara and I have on tap for this weekend.

Friday night - Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift concert (7:30pm until ??) followed by a classmates' 30th birthday party (?? until the wee hours of the morning).

Saturday - Quinn (my old roommate) and Deborah (Quinn's fiancee and my old honorary roommate) come into town at 3pm. We tailgate for the UT/Alabama game until the start of the game at 7:30. We then will watch our Vols try their best not to get crushed by #2 ranked Alabama. And afterwards, we may hit the Strip for some shenooligans.

Sunday - Roll out of bed. Go to church to try and make penance for any sins we may have committed the night before. Have brunch with my friend Adam and his wife Katie at the Crown & Goose downtown. (Brunch Menu). I know what you're thinking. Mmmmmm...

Somewhere in all this, Cara and I must clean, continue to organize and straighten up around the house, prepare for painting (which is on our slate for the not-too-distant future), and get some rest!! Before we know it we'll be into a new week....YIKES!!

You can bet there will be some stories and pictures to follow the crazy adventures of this upcoming weekend. Check back next week for the full report.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously!? When are we supposed to get anything done? And will we ever hike and/or camp in the Smokies? Seems that every time we aspire to, something else comes up!

    Can't wait for the game though! GO VOLS!!! I got my orange jersey ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~! sounds like you guys will be busy. We are heading north to the Orcas Island for the weekend- I guess we will have to exchange stories and pictures next week. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound like busy weekend. Guess I better get my Voluteers "T" shirt out and on. Need to see if they are on TV. Also plan to watch Jamie Moyer (ex-Mariner and currently oldest player in baseball) start in game 3of the world series. Sounds like Cara got to enjoy some NY nightlife. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete